- Unnecessary items will be removed from guest rooms, such as decorative pillows, bed scarves, paper notepads and pens.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping service will be by request.
3. Temporary Breakfast Offerings:
While recognizing the importance of a quality breakfast, offerings have been adapted to prioritize your health and safety, including:
- Breakfast offerings that comply with local regulations, with breakfast rooms closed where required to avoid unnecessary guest congregation.
- Enhanced ‘Grab & Go’ offerings will be implemented in most hotels providing guests with pre-packaged food and beverage options.
- Hotels may opt to provide a “served” or pre-plated breakfast to minimize guest contact with food, beverages and surfaces, and cross contamination.
4. Public Amenities:
- When allowed to open, public amenities such as fitness centers, swimming pools and meeting rooms will be cleaned on closely monitored schedules with disinfecting chemicals. Each evening, these areas may also be sanitized with the use of electrostatic fogging, ozone generators or ultraviolet devices (once available).
- Hand sanitizer or wipes will be provided for guests and employees in all public areas.
5. Hotel Employees and Staff Requirements:
- Hotel employees will follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff will wear both gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations will be cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and will be fully educated on how to maintain a safe and clean home.